Thursday, February 3, 2011

QUICK! DON'T LET THAT KUMQUAT GET AWAY!

Hello, and welcome to my blog.  I used to do this all the time, but now I'm having trouble coming up with what to write about.  During my former blogging days I just wrote whatever I was thinking.  Now I'm thinking about what to write, so I'm writing about thinking about what to write.

I just joined twitter for some reason.  What reason is that? LINKARA! He's a man *punch!* wears a purdy hat. If anyone understands that, we should be friends.  If you don't, I'll explain it and then we can be friends. Win-win, baby.   Anywhooz, my twitter addy is http://twitter.com/sexy_and_geeky.  Why sexy and geeky? Damn...that just made me think of The Nostalgia Critic...Anyway, that was a compliment I got today.  I was going to be theotherwoman, which is a web reviewer persona I'm making, but it was taken as was the_other_woman.  So I went with that.  It'll still apply if my plans come to fruition and I get a following.

 Lesse..what else...what else...OH! I had a dream last night....WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!!!! Crazy, no? It was a really good dream, too.  Sometimes is sucks having good dreams because you eventually have to wake up.  During mine I was walking arm and arm with this guy I'm kind of sweet on. We were talking about zombies and aliens, you know, usual lovey-dovey talk and about how I wished I didn't have to settle for the 'dream version' of him.  He was talking and I was about to interrupt him and just say "Kiss me." when I started to wake up. I fought to stay in the dream, but it was no use.  I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't.  *sigh*    I've had quite a few dreams about this guy.  It's odd.  Usually when I want to dream about someone it never happens or takes months of getting them stuck in my brain to dream about them and even then it might not be a good dream.   My brain also has the terrible habit of having a passing thought about something I don't like and making me dream about it TWO FUCKING NIGHTS IN A ROW.  

Well, that's all I have to say...or type, really.  I'm not actually speaking, after all XP.   mua ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment