Monday, February 7, 2011

(Insert random line) Oh, and please fill out this survey!

As a fan of internet review shows such as AVGN and those on TGWTG.com, I've been wanted to do a show of my own. Right now I don't have the means to produce a show, but I wanted to get some feedback from fellow fans so I could put together the best show I possibly can when the time comes.  Please take a few minutes to answer these questions. ^^

1. What are your favorite shows?
          - Please provide links to your favorite eps.
2. What do you like about each show?
3. Is there anything you don't like? If so, what and how would you change it?
4. What content do you want to see that hasn't been done?
5. What content do you want to see more of?
6. What content are you sick of seeing reviewed?
7. Other comments/suggestions/questions?

Thanks in advance for your time and help ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment